Wednesday, November 5, 2008

DON'T BE LEFT OUT IN THE COLD









Don't be left out in the cold. We are now offering custom personalized plush throw blankets. These blankets are 50 x 60 in. They are super soft and very cuddly. You can personalize them with a name, team name, company logo and more. You can choose from any of the materials we have in stock. If you are looking for something that we do not have we will do our best to find it. We have several colors in stock click on the BLANKET COLORS to view the colors. several of the colors are in short supply so don't wait to long (first come first serve). The price for the blankets is $35 for one name or team name. You can get both a name and a team name for $45. Please contact us by email if you have any questions.

3 comments:

Marsha Cashdollar said...

do you think I am too onld for a blanket ;) Ok just kidding kinda! I love them though. BUT the I <3 SANTA shirt is the cutest I have seen in a long time! Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE these Carla! Great idea!

Tamra Speyrer said...

I got two great blankets made and they are great. My daughter saw hers and been taking around the house all day. I can't wait to give it to my niece in a few days....