Sunday, April 13, 2008

WELCOME!!







TOWEL COLORS
yellow, purple, turquoise, red,
blue, pink, orange, green





Hi everyone, we are so glad you have taken a minuet to check out our blog! We will do our best to update on a regular bases. We will be posting new items, specials, and pics of customers in our special creations. We make custom personalized tees, towels, baby gifts and more. There are several ways for you to place an order, ask a question, or just leave a comment. First you can leave a comment on this blog (To leave a comment all you have to do is click on comments at the bottom of each post. Then click on Sign up here and follow the instructions. All you need is an email address and to create an eight digit password. It takes less than 5 mins.) The other way to contact us is to email or call us (that info is located in the sidebar).


Let's start things off with a Special! our first special is a Towel special! The regular price for these super cute name towels is $25.00 and you can get the for $20.00 from today until Monday April 28th see the pics below for the towel colors and sample towels. You can view all of the fabric choices in the sidebar. Thank you Layne and Ethan for modeling you towels for us.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Carla! I am so happy and excited for you. I know you'r business will do great! I will add you to "my favorites" on my blog and also tell my friends and family about you! I'm sure I will be ordering very soon. :)

Shawna said...

Hey girl! Your blog looks great! I am gonna be doing Braydens 3rd birthday party in a pirate theme. Its not until June, so no hurry. I like B13 fabric. Do you think a white tank or a black one?? I guess with a B on it. I couldnt think of anything piraty!! Let me know what you think when you have time!!

Carla said...

Jamie and Shawna,
Thank you so much for your support!
Shawna,
I would love to make B a birthday shirt!

Cathy Hengst Photography said...

YEAH so glad to see the blog up and running! I know that everyone will love their STUFF! We always do and get tons of compliments on it.

Shawna AARGH is CUTE for a pirate shirt ;-)

Our Life Together said...

Cathy forwarded me the link...

I would like a turquoise towel made with KATE. I like how Layne's towel was made! Could we do those types of fabric? Email me and let me know what info you need. Thanks!

cnnpeterson@yahoo.com
Nichole